Furius Cipher 0.2.0.0
Furius Cipher is a simple text encryption utility using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
Here are some key features of "Furius Cipher":
· US Government standard text encryption.
· Supports UTF8 character encoding.
· Text can be loaded from and saved to files.
· Download the software.
· Double click to install.
Now, create a launcher:
· Right-click on the gnome panel (the taskbar at the top of the screen) and choose “Add to Panel”
· Select “Custom Application Launcher” and fill in these values:
- Type: Application
- Name: Furius Cipher
- Command: furiuscipher
· You can also select an icon to use with the launcher.
· Click “OK”
Click the new launcher to start.
Other Users Compile from the source file furiuscipher-1.0.0.tar.gz
· wget http://www.marcus-furius.com/files/FuriusCipher/furiuscipher-1.0.0.tar.gz
· tar xzvf furiuscipher-1.0.0.tar.gz
· cd furiuscipher-1.0.0
· su -c "make install"
Note: Above commands may vary depending on distribution.