FlexiCrypt is a universal cryptography toolkit for managing certificates and symmetric keys. FlexiCrypt can perform many kinds of encryption, decryption, signing, and several related tasks.
Here are some key features of "FlexiCrypt":
· key managing (asymmetric and symmetric)
· generate certificates
· symmetric encryption
· asymmetric encryption
· hybrid encryption
· message digest computation
· secure file deletion (wipe files)
· performance comparison
· Java 1.5
What's New in This Release:
· This is the first maintenance release of FlexiCrypt.
· The included librarys were updated to the latest releases.
· Several changes in the FlexiProvider API made some changes in FlexiCrypt necessary.