F-Secure Policy Manager 10.00
F-Secure Policy Manager application allows any system administrator to manage all the critical security applications.
How are the data security applications managed in your company? Does your system administrator use vast amount of time to install, configure, and update the security software? Would you and your system administrator need more information on security incidents in your network?
F-Secure Policy Manager offers an easy and scalable way to deploy security applications, define and deploy security policies, and monitor security to ensure compliance with corporate security policies. With F-Secure Policy Manager, corporate IT administrators can manage not only antivirus solutions, but also all critical network and content security solutions on all tiers of the network.
Here are some key features of "F Secure Policy Manager":
· Centralized Management
· Low Total Cost of Ownership
· Scalable Management
· Fast Policy Management
· Lock-Down of Client Settings
· Extensive Graphical Reporting
· Easy Adding of Clients
· Support for F-Secure DeepGuard and F-Secure BlackLight
· New efficient database update technology
Supported Platforms and Languages:
· F-Secure Policy Manager 7.x
· F-Secure Policy Manager Console
· F-Secure Policy Manager Server
· F-Secure Policy Manager Web Reporting
· F-Secure Policy Manager Proxy
· Windows Server 2000/2003 (XP, only console)
· F-Secure Policy Manager for Linux 7.x
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
· SuSE Linux 9
· SuSe Linux 10
· SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 9
· Debian GNU Linux Sarge 3.1
· 30 days evaluation
F-Secure Policy Manager
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Automation of daily operations such as protection of new computers and removal of
- disconnected hosts.
- Support for Active Directory domain replication. New hosts can be automatically
- imported based on created rules.