F-Prot Antivirus for Linux Workstations 6.2.3
FREE anti-virus solution for Linux Workstations
F-PROT Antivirus for Linux Workstations is distributable as binary packages for both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
- Scans for over 2119958 known viruses and their variants
- Ability to perform scheduled scans when used with the cron utility
- Scans hard drives, CD-ROMS, diskettes, network drives, directories and specific files
- Scans for images of boot sector viruses, macro viruses and Trojan Horses
F-Prot Antivirus for Linux Workstations
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Several bug fixes, improved startup scripts, and increased compatibility.
- fpscand now overrides the loglevel when run in foreground mode, forces it to 7 (DEBUG).
- The installer now has the wrapper script option for fpscan as default.