iDVR Video Surveillance System 3.0.6
iDVR is a video surveillance system
download all requirements
extract ffmpeg source somewhere
configure, build and install libtemplate and libcgi
configure, build and install the Devolution Toolkit
configure, build and install devsec with the following notes:
for the moment, you should use --prefix=/usr. See bugs
you must add ----enable-ffmpeg=< location of ffmpeg source >
- Up to 16 cameras
- Motion detection
- Record on motion detection
- Record up to 25 fps mpeg4 video
- Multicast live streams to local network
- Unicast to internet IP address
- Very configurable
- Themeable X11 interface
- Web based interface
iDVR Video Surveillance System
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version works with 2.6 kernels, and was tested on Ubuntu 5.04.
- A bug with keyboard focus was fixed.