Cisco Template Manager (CTM) will help you manage Cisco configuration templates in whole network.
With self-defined templates keep your network clean from unwanted commands. Works with C760x, C730x, C37xx, C35xx, C29xx, C28xx, C18xx and C17xx series.
The CTM is my personal project built from scratch with idea to easy manage and keep the Cisco configuration clean in the whole network domain. With CTM you can faster configure your network devices that save your time to point to more important things in the network.
Here are some key features of "Cisco Template Manager":
· Quick network device configuration from scratch based on global template
· Checking of three different template types: global, section and services
· Self-defined templates keep your network clean from unwanted commands
· Works with C760x, C730x, C37xx, C35xx, C29xx, C28xx, C18xx and C17xx series.
· Support for regular expressions for template checking
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixes parsing of globalcfg, adds parser support for "service instance", and adds ctm-check-templates.sh for checking template syntax and directory structure.