Bluediving is a Bluetooth pentesting suite.
Bluediving project implements attacks like Bluebug, BlueSnarf , BlueSnarf, BlueSmack, and features like Bluetooth address spoofing.
The installation process will be that complex to avoid that stupid script kiddies will use this code to cause real damage.
Ok. Here we are.
 You'll need the CVS version (at least obex and utils) of BlueZ.
 Install obexftp.
 Compile the shipped tools
 Install the Perl module XML::Simple (perl -MCPAN -e 'install XML::Simple')
 Have a look at the configuration file bluedivingNG.conf
What's New in This Release:
· minor tools compile bugfixes by fireangel148
· minor compile bugfixes by niekt
· minor menu management / sound check bugfix by niekt
· make_tools.sh now compiles redfang
· Bugfixes in loop mode
· Scan for specific device type