BinarySEC 2 for Apache 2.3.1
Intelligent web application firewall (Linux Apache module). Learns normal traffic and stops malicious requests.
Also includes a graphic installer and a web interface to monitor web servers on a site by site (vhosts) basis. Provides detailed statistics, real time alerts and malicious traffic stops.
The software can be switched from alert to stop mode in one click.
· Linux (all distributions and all kernels)
· Apache (all versions)
· Also available for FreeBSD on our website (http://www.binarysec.com)
· 30-day full trial version
What's New in This Release:
· This version add new minor evolutions based on feedback from the software's users.
· The width of the Web interface was increased.
· More parameters such as Reset brain and Change site mode are now accessible for basic users.
· The old GNU libc 2.3.3 is now supported.
· The Unicode decoder was enhanced.
BinarySEC 2 for Apache
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!