AVG Server Edition for Linux/FreeBSD provides security protection against viruses, worms, trojans, spyware and adware for even the most demanding e-mail servers
High-efficiency anti-virus and anti-spyware protection for Linux and FreeBSD servers prevents malware from using your email system to spread across your network.
* Easy to use and manage
* Protection against viruses, spyware, spam, and other malware
* Powerful administration tools included
* Free support and service around the clock and across the globe
* Compatible with all major Linux and FreeBSD email server applications
Licensing and pricing is by the number of client access licenses required. Select the number of access licenses from the picklist to get a price quote for your site.
* Anti-virus: protection against viruses, worms, and Trojans
* Anti-spyware: protection against spyware, adware and identity-theft
* Anti-spam: filters out unwanted and fraudulent e-mails (anti-phishing)
Focus on your business and let AVG focus on security
The combination of our new intelligent real-time scanner and high-speed automatic updates ensures your email system is protected around the clock
Full mail and server protection
AVG Server Edition for Linux/FreeBSD checks all e-mails sent and received, as well as their attachments, protecting against email-borne threats and the ever-increasing number of spam attacks. The software also prevents infected files on the server from being opened, ensuring that the mail server itself is fully protected against malware.
AVG supports all leading Linux and FreeBSD mail server applications, including PostFix, QMail, Sendmail and Exim.
Minimize IT resource requirements
Anti-Virus Server Edition for Linux/FreeBSD can be deployed in minutes. Central management and monitoring ensures that ongoing maintenance requires minimal resources;
* Centralized configuration, reporting and updating
* One-stop license management
* Remote installation and repair
No hidden costs
When you purchase an AVG product, everything you need is included in the price for the full license duration - technical support, virus updates, and new program versions. All users of paid AVG products also qualify for generous discounts on subscription renewals and product upgrades.
AVG Server Edition for Linux/FreeBSD can be purchased online in multi-license packs for 10-75 client access licenses. Configurations of 1, 2, 3, or 5 servers for larger configurations are also available online. Contact us or your local reseller for larger installations. One or two year subscriptions are available.
Special pricing is available for educational, government, and non-profit institutions. Contact Customer Service for more information.
· 800 MHz or faster processor
· 500 MB free hard drive space (for installation)
· 512 MB RAM available
· 30-day trial