graph-tool project is a program to help with statistical analysis of graphs.
Here are some key features of "graph tool":
· support for directed and undirected graphs
· support for arbitrary vertex or edge properties
· generic filtering of edges and vertices
· several statistical measurements:
· degree (or scalar property) histogram
· vertex-vertex degree (or scalar property) correlation
· average nearest neighbours degree (or scalar property)
· vertex-edge-vertex correlation
· clustering coefficients
· assortativity coefficient
· average distance
· component statistics
· generation of random graphs with arbitrary degree distribution and degree correlation
· graph history measurement based on filtering
· support for graphml and dot file formats
The core algorithms are written in C++, making use of the Boost Graph Library, and template metaprogramming techniques, with performace in mind. The command line interface and other outlying code are written in python.
· GCC 4.1 or above
· The boost libraries.
· Python 2.4 or above
· The expat library