TkResolver++ is a suite of software for conducting experiments into telekinesis (specifically retropsychokinesis). The project uses the output from a random number generator to determine the course of a line as it is drawn down the computer screen.
Experiments consist of an operator who attempts to influence the behavior of the line drawing. The software records in a database the operator's details, the experimental variables, and the observed results. The suite includes programs for conducting visualization and statistical analysis of the database.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The focus of this release it to bring the software to a state where it is usable in laboratory experiments.
· Randomness retrieval, the display system, and pretty much everything else was modified to operate at the speed of the retriever, rather than at a constant, specified speed.
· A great deal of work was done to identify and eliminate possible bugs affecting the integrity of random data.
· Calculation of Schmidt's (2000) "potential energy" bunching metric was added to Analyser.
· A new retriever for id Quantique Quantis quantum random number generators was added.