OSM-TileDownload is a small utility that allows you to easily create maps from www.openstreetmap.org
(1) open http://www.openstreetmap.org/ in your Browser
(2) navigate to the area, of wich you would create a map, center it
(3) right click in the middle of the map(in your browser)
(4) have a look at the properties of one of the tiles, it should
have a url like this:
in this example '5' is the number you have to fill into the
'Zoom' field '15' belongs to 'Column' and '10' belongs to 'Tile'
(5a) so fill in the values like this:
Zoom: 5 Column: 14 16 Tile: 9 11
(5b) Since Version 0.0.0.5 you could choose from 3 different Renderers, try it out!
(6) click on 'Load'
(7) the final map is named 'osm_X.png', X stands for 'Zoom'
in this example the final map would be named 'osm_5.png'
(8) Enjoy the use of OSM-TileDownload!