A scientific software package similar to Matlab, Scilab, octave
Nsp is a GPL-licensed scientific software package.
- It is based on a complete new rewrite of ScilabGtk
- The interpreter is written in C and objects with an internal class system.
- Gtk toolkit can be used from Nsp through a set of generated wrappers. The language bindings and class for Nsp are generated, the generator being based on the pygtk generator for python.
- It is modular (modular interpreter design, possible dynamic link of internal and external libraries).
- It should compile on Linux, MacOSX-X11-Fink, Windows-Cygwin, Windows-Mingwin native Win32.
- A source version is available under CVS. Archive tarball, Fedora rpms, Debian package and win32 installer will be also provided.
- It is a GPL software.
- A Google group for Nsp is available at Tumbi Google Group.
- A bug report data base is available at Issues.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!