MaxFEM is an open software package for electromagnetic simulation using the finite element method. It was developed in the Research Group of Mathematical Engineering from Universidade de Santiago de Compostela.
MaxFEM contains a single interface that includes various modules or applications that solve problems in electrostatics, direct current, magnetostatics and eddy-currents in two and / or three dimensions and in Cartesian coordinates and / or cylindrical.
Here are some key features of "MaxFEM":
· Numerical simulation of electromagnetic problems.
· Easy introduction of the data required for the simulation.
· Materials Database integrated in the application.
· Import standard mesh formats (UNV).
· Solvers fully integrated in the application.
· Wide variety of visualization options.
· Applications fields: industry, research and innovation departaments.
· Visualization Toolkit