MagicPlot Pro 2.5
A handy plotting and spectrum fitting tool
MagicPlot is a freeware tool and works on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
* Compact: Single file
* Multi Platform: One application for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
* Small: Less than 1 M
* Unicode: Supports Cyrillic, etc.
* Doesn't Need Installation, but stores your preferences
* Powerful, but easy
* Efficient: Double buffered graphics
- Based on specially designed spreadsheet
- Spectrum fitting by sum of peaks (Gauss, Lorentz and derivatives)
- Setting initial parameters with mouse
- Setting fit data interval(s) with mouse
- Subtraction of baseline and peaks from spectrum
- Fully customizable plot style
- Useful plot navigation and scaling
- Undo function for all actions
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: New processing features: smoothing, convolution, deconvolution, correlation
- Added: Processing of multiple curves/columns from table/figure in one processing dialog
- Added: Full fit function formula in Report tab
- Added: All processing dialogs show preview plot