Kenozooid is a dive planning and analysis toolbox written in Python.
Kenozooid is software used to plan and analyse diving activities. Features like statistical analysis, dive profile plotting, dive computer support along with simple but powerful logbook maintenance and dive calculators are already implemented with further functions such as dive planning to come.
Kenozooid has powerful, component based architecture and integrates well with existing technologies like R for plotting and statistics or Universal Dive Data Format for data storage.
Software developers may find Kenozooid library is perfect for various applications due its open nature, architecture driving modular design and implementation, data search and maninpulation functions and support for UDDF standard.
Kenozooid is free software licensed under terms of GPL license.
Here are some key features of "Kenozooid":
· high quality, flexible dive profile plotting (PDF, PNG, SVG)
· integration with R statistical software for dive data analysis
· diving calculators - ppO2, ppN2, EAD, MOD and RMV
· logbook management (dives, dive sites, buddies)
· various dive computers support (OSTC, Sensus Ultra)
· neat and powerful command line user interface
· native UDDF file format support (implies built-in interoperability with other applications)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version fixes various bugs in the command line user interface and in R integration code.