Hyperspy is a Python tool that offers a rich toolbox for hyperspectral data analysis.
Hyperspy is an open source project released under the GPL v3 license and it works only on Python 2.7, as Python 3 is not yet supported.
Here are some key features of "Hyperspy":
· Reads and writes multiple file formats common in electron microscopy and the open standard HDF5.
· Performs curve fitting on multidimensional datasets.
· Machine learning e.g. PCA, ICA...
· Easy to use and customise.
· Specially well suited for electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) data analysis.