Hooke, a free, plugin-based software for data analysis originally aimed at force spectroscopy experiments!
What is it?
It is a software for the (semiautomatic) analysis and filtering of force curves. Force curves are the output of an analytical technique called force spectroscopy. A force spectroscopy experiment usually requires the analysis of thousands of force curves at a time. As of today, there is no standard, free software for the analysis of force curves. Hooke aims to solve that.
What it does?
- View, annotate, measure force curves
- Worm-like chain and freely-jointed chain fit of force peaks
- Automatic convolution-based filtering of empty curves
- Automatic fit and measurement of multiple force peaks
- Handles force-clamp force experiments (experimental)
- It is extensible by users by mean of plugins and drivers