Generates vector drawings
CreEPS is a C++ class which provides an easy-to-use interface for generating vector drawings and stores them as encapsulated PostScript (EPS) files.
- Basic drawing elements: lines, curves, arcs, circles, rotated ellipses, rotated text
- Advanced text output: 14 different alignment types, optional printf-style text output
- All attributes adjustable: color, line thickness, line join, line cap, line dash, text font
- Different customizable fill types: dotted, striped, checkerboard
- Choice between normal PS text output and separate LaTeX text output (as seen in xfig)
- Different transformations: shifting, rotating, scaling and generic transformations like shearing
- Special techniques to keep the resulting EPS file as small as possible
- Support for including other EPS files and special character handling
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!