Bulk Meter Flow and Operations 1.2.5
Bulk Meter Flow and Operations project provides a Web-based application to manage water meter readings.
· In order to run the BMFO you need a web browser like Internet Explorer or Mozilla and the address (URL) of a BMFO server. Contact your BMFO administrator if you need help.
· If you are running BMFO on a standalone system, you should be able to start the BMFO application from the Start Menu or with a Shortcut on your Desktop.
· Open BMFO by clicking on the Desktop shortcut or by entering the URL http://localhost/bmfo/ in the browser
· The URL has to be adjusted if you are not working on the BMFO server.
· Enter user name bmfo and password bmfo to log in.
· Click on the Meter Selection link.
· Select meter location test.
· Click on the Meter Data Entry link.
· Enter the Meter Reading 1234 and click on the Save button.
· Congratulations! You've entered your first meter reading.
What's New in This Release:
· reading_frequence_report.php:fix typo error.
· reports.php: remove wrong reference to monthly_meter_readings.report.php
· doc/en/bmfo_user_guide.xml: add news for the new release,copyright info.
· include/header.php:adjust version no.