QtiPlot is a data analysis and scientific plotting.
QtiPlot uses Qt and the excellent libraries Qwt, GSL, QwtPlot3D and Ingo Berg's Fast Mathematical Parser.
- Neat 2D and 3D data plotting
- Spreadsheet and calculations in column-logic
- Great non-linear y=f(x) curve fitting and estimation of statistical errors of the fit-parameters
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improved support for the Dock menu on Mac OS X.
- Improved restoring of statistic tables.
- Improved handling of error messages in Savitzky-Golay smoothing filter.