OpenVRML is a VRML and X3D browser plug-in and C++ toolkit for incorporating VRML support into applications.
OpenVRML provides VRML97 and Classic VRML X3D parsers, a runtime, and an OpenGL renderer as C++ libraries.
The renderer is fully separate from the runtime library so that users can also provide their own renderer.
· The Boost Libraries (required)
· Font Configuration Library (recommended)
· Freetype (recommended)
· GNU Compiler for Java (recommended)
· GTK+ (recommended)
· libjpeg (recommended)
· libpng (recommended)
· Mesa (recommended)
· Mozilla Firefox (recommended)
· Simple DirectMedia Layer (recommended)
· ANTLR (optional)
· Blackdown Java 2 Standard Edition for Linux (optional)
· IBM JDK for Linux (optional)
· Mozilla (optional)
· Sun Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (optional)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- OpenVRML now builds against Boost 1.47.0, XULRunner 12.0, and libpng 1.5.