Nevrax Library 0.7.0
A platform to create and run a multi-user 3D virtual environment
Here are some key features of "Nevrax Library":
- Base data types for platform independence.
- Debugging, profiling and logging tools and macros.
- Optimized math, string manipulation and other functions.
- Java-style object serialization.
- Pointer management (smart pointers, reference counters.)
- Unicode string management.
- See NeLMisc for more information.
- Object to object collisions and reactions
- Object to landscape collisions and landscape snapping
- Logical and blocking collisions.
- Path-finding and ray-tracing support.
- Undulating landscapes using bezier patches.
- Portal-based streets and interiors.
- Landscape streaming for efficient memory utilization.
- Dynamic lighting and light mapping.
- Component-based object construction.
- Multi-Resolution Meshes (MRM) and LODs with LOD subsets.
- Support for skinning up to 4 matrices per vertex.
- Smooth transitions between animations.
- Controllable animation blending.
- Advanced particle system including various particle types, simple collision shapes for particles, and a WYSIWYG editor.
- See NeL3D for more information.
- Layered approach to implementation allow for any desired level of control.
- Framework for quick development of new services.
- Management of reception, treatment and transmission of messages to and from other services.
- Management of time synchronization
- See NeLNet for more information.
- Support for 2D and 3D audio using multiple sound APIs.
- Localized environmental sounds.
- Music track management
- Management of audio environments
- See NeLSound for more information.