Real-time data viewing and plotting tool.
Kst is a real-time data viewing and plotting tool with basic data analysis functionality. Kst project contains many powerful built-in features and is expandable with plugins and extensions. Kst is a KDE application.
- Real-time display and manipulation of streaming data
- Quick zooming and scrolling via mouse and keyboard
- Extensible via plugins
- Built-in high-speed equation interpreter
- Multiple tabs or windows
- Graphical plot layout manager
- Drag and drop
- Cut and paste
- Native power spectrum algorithm and histograms
- Support for the most popular data formats including:
- ASCII, dirfile, CDF, netCDF, piolib, FITS
- Plugin design allows additional formats
- Time input
- Built-in ELOG functionality
- Command-line and RPC control mechanisms
- Printing, including to images, postscript, and PDF
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0.4
- A major re-write of the auto-layout command: it works much better now and no longer gets in the way
- Improvements to automatic legend names
- Fixes to the layout mode, with better visual feedback during drag operations
- Numerous other bugfixes and improvements (point density, scientific notation, issues with log mode, bar colors, fixed aspect ratio in images and svg annotation items)