JGraphpad Pro 18.104.22.168
A complete application framework for rapid development of JGraph tools.
The user interface is configurable with XML and it uses a plugin architecture for extra functionality. It features a wide range of application components like palette, overview, the ability to export to many image and XML formats, copy and paste, drag and drop, rich text labels, database or backend connectivity, and visual complexity management.
If you're developing a workflow designer, displaying a database, showing the state of your telecommunications network or writing a UML tool, why write your application from scratch when there is JGraphpad Pro?
- Comes with a set of commonly used components, such as a palette and birds-eye view
- Configured using XML, providing an easy way of dealing with actions, tools and UI creation
- New Features include multiple diagrams, rich text, new shapes and moveable ports
- Demonstrates copy and paste and drag and drop to and from Java and native applications
- Import and export GIF, JPEG, PNG, EPS, SVG, PDF, image maps, GraphViz and GXL
- Runs on all major platforms and supports deployments with Webstart or Applets
- Modular plugin architecture to define your own dynamic functionality
- Build your Application in 4 Easy Steps:
- Configure the default user interface and add custom components
- Implement special shapes and business objects for the diagrams
- Connect the graph model to a backend or plug in your own I/O
- Fine-tune the user interface using a UI- or docking-framework
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release fixes highlighting and preview problems when drawing edges with XOR turned off.