JDiveLog is a logbook for scuba diving.
For Linux I recommend the RXTX implementation. Up to now some Suunto models are supported. I would appreciate feedback whether a dive computer model works or not.
The reason for writing this logbook was, because I couldn't find a logbook software for Linux which had all features i wished.
JDiveLog is licensed under the terms of the GPL. So anybody can use it and modify it as he wants.
- Import of UDCF dive profile data
- Displaying dive profiles as nice graphs
- Recording all major dive data
- Managing pictures from the dive trip
- Generation of a simple web page with dive profile, dive data and pictures
- i18n: german and english available
- Units displayed metric or imperial
- Download of dive profiles from Suunto dive computers
- Download of dive profiles from Aladin computers
- Import of logbook data from WLog
- Import of logbook data from DataTrack / MemoMouse
- Statistics of dive partners, dives sites, countries, ...
- Search functionality
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.12
- New Features:
- Look of DiveProfile is now configurable
- Grouped Tabs to improve clearness
- Show ppO2 Sensor Values in profile