An open source visualization program for exploring high-dimensional data
The application provides highly dynamic and interactive graphics such as tours, as well as familiar graphics such as the scatterplot, barchart and parallel coordinates plots.
Plots are interactive and linked with brushing and identification.
sudo make install
sudo mkdir -p /etc/xdg/ggobi
sudo cp ggobirc /etc/xdg/ggobi/ggobirc
You may need to include /usr/local/lib in LD_LIBRARY_PATH if it is not already there.
- Need to look up cases with low or high values on some variables (price, weight,...) and show how they behave in terms of other variables? → brush in linked plots.
- Want to fluently examine the results of your R analyses in R? Use rggobi to easily transfer data between the two applications.
- Need to "see" the separation between clusters in high dimensions? → take a (helicopter) tour in high dimension.
- Want to examine network data? → lay out the network graphically and link it to other plots.
- Need to create high-quality publication graphics? Read about the describe display plugin and associated R package.
- Draw dotplots and scatterplots, barcharts, spineplots and histograms, parallel coordinate plots, scatterplot matrices
- Link data points and lines between plots using persistent or transient brushing, and identification
- Pan and zoom
- Rotate data in 3D, and tour high-dimensional data using sequences of 1D, 2D and 2x1D projections augmented by manual control and automatic projection pursuit guidance
- Acts as a high-dimensional drawing tool, by adding, moving, and drawing lines between points.
- Connects with R to perform statistical analyses
- Can be extended using modular plugins
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Minor bugfixes.