Python Google Chart Wrapper
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in GChartWrapper 0.7:
- Full PY3K compliance
- Color name lookup from the css names: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_colornames.asp
- New charts Note,Text,Pin,Bubble. See ChartExamples for usage
- Updated Django templatetags to allow context inclusion and new charts. See DjangoExtension for usage
- LICENSE TYPE:
- LGPL (GNU Lesser General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Justin Quick
- ROOT \ Science and Engineering \ Visualization
GChartWrapper is a Python wrapper for the Google Chart API. The wrapper can render the URL of the Google chart, based on your parameters, or it can render an HTML img tag to insert into webpages on the fly. Made for dynamic python websites (Django,Zope,CGI,etc.) that need on the fly chart generation without any extra modules. Can also grab the PIL Image instance of the chart for manipulation
Last updated on October 1st, 2009