DrawTiming is a command line tool for generating timing diagrams from ASCII input files. This software package provides a command line tool for documenting hardware and software designs through timing diagrams. It reads signal descriptions from a text file with an intuitive syntax, and outputs a timing diagram to an image file. Notation typical of timing diagrams found in the Electrical Engineering discipline is used, including arrows indicating causal relationships between signal transitions.
· a tape archiver such as GNU tar.
· a C++ compiler such as found in the GNU Compiler Collection
· a make utility such as GNU make.
· the development and runtime packages for ImageMagick.
What's New in This Release:
· fix for delay arrow fill.