Arrowmatcher application is a simple tool for crossbow archers. This ballistic software can calculate the speed, kinetic energy and the trajectory of an arrow (or bullet), and then use these values to calibrate the lead points of a crossbow's telescopic sight.
Here are some key features of "Arrowmatcher":
· Calculate the velocity and the kinetic energy of the arrow
· Output of the trajectory as a table.
· Output of the devitation of the arrow at a given range.
· Output of the flighttime at a given range.
· Output of the kinetic energy at a given range.
· Support for telescopic sights with more than one crosshair.
· Support for a Rear Sight and a Front Sight.
· Qt 4.0.1
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· metric and english unit system
· can handle cross wind