Java Neural Network Framework
If you are beginner with neural networks, and you just want to try how they work without going into complicated theory and implementation, or you need them quickly for your research project the Neuroph is good choice for you. It is small, well documented, easy to use, and very flexible neural network framework.
- Supported neural network architectures:
- Multi Layer Perceptron with Backpropagation
- Hopfield network
- Konhonen network
- Hebbian network
- Competitive network
- RBF network
- Other features:
- Small number of the essential classes (only 10) which can be easily reused
- Support for supervised and unsupervised learning rules
- An easy-to-follow structure and logic.
- GUI tool for neural network development easyNeurons
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.3
- This version brings neural network image recognition support with easy to use Java library and GUI tool. Image recognition can be done in just one method call! In addition this release also comes with improved API, better javadoc documentation and some basic samples.