A powerful and easy-to-use graphical application for spike sorting of extracellular neuronal recordings
While the accuracy and speed of spike sorting is dramatically improved by automatic classification algorithms, the results of automatic algorithms must be examined manually to ensure that the assigned clusters correspond to single neurons. Klusters has been carefully designed to make this process as fast and error-free as possible.
- Multiple type of views including Cluster View displaying spikes in the PCA feature space, Waveform View and Correlation View displaying auto-and cross-correlograms.
- Cluster colors making it easy to quickly identify a given cluster across different views.
- Time trajectory display to identify possible electrode drift.
- "Grouping Assistant" to suggest which pairs of clusters may result from overclustering of a single neuron.
- "Recluster" feature to automatically split clusters that may be several distinct neurons (underclustering), using an external classification program.
- Multiple displays open at once, which can be useful to examine different subsets of the data in parallel.
- Multiple undo and redo on the last actions.
- Print and export to postcript and pdf.
- Ergonomic user interface for maximum speed and reliability.