A free EDF file viewer for Linux
Extract the sourcefile and enter the following commands:
qmake or qmake-qt4
Now you can run the program.
- supported fileformats: EDF, EDF+, BDF, Nihon Kohden*
- supports montages
- precise measurements by using crosshairs
- zoomfunction by drawing a rectangle with the mouse
- shows signals from different files at the same time
- built in ASCII to EDF converter
- built in EDF/EDF+/BDF to ASCII converter
- built in Nihon Kohden to EDF+ converter (including annotations)
- built in EDF/EDF+/BDF compatibility checker
- available for Linux and Windows
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The activity of the floating ruler will now be stored in the montages as well.
- Added a filter to the annotationslist.
- Modified the BI9800 to EDF converter to make it work with 48-hour recordings.
- Made the viewtime (fileposition) indicator configurable. Added the date to the viewtime indicator in the left down corner of the screen. This can be configured in the settings menu.