JavaPK for Desktop 2.5
JavaPK for Desktop (JPKD) is a Clinical Pharmacokinetic (CPK) Services (or Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, TDM).
It not only inherits all functionalities of JavaPK for Mobile Devices, but also has a built- in algorithm of user's defined Bayesian model for individualized pharmacokinetic parameter estimation (UDBM) for batch input data.
Users can define their own pharmacokinetic prediction models with population PK parameters and then use the defined model to solve batch prediction data or applied the defined model to therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM).
JPKD is created for your own personal uses and testing purposes. JPKD shall be used as a guide or a decision support tool only. Medical decisions should NOT be solely based on the results of this program. Although this program has been tested thoroughly, the accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed. Once you use JPKD, you have automatically agreed with this disclaimer.
Here are some key features of "JavaPK for Desktop":
· Sawchuk-Zaske (aminoglycosides & vancomycin) and Bayesian method for PK parameter estimation
· 15 built-in drugs for TDM (see the below drug lists)
· functions for users defined Bayesian estimation drug models
· portable function for users' defined models
· a built-in spread sheet for batch PK parameter estimation & input data manipulation
· application user-defined Bayesian model to TDM
· multiple desktop platforms (WinXP/NT, Mac OS X, Linux PC) supported
Built-in drug lists
· Java 1.4.2 or later