JPulseMonitor is an application to store and analyze workout data. Workout data in terms of duration of a training session, average pulse during the session and so forth. The focus will be on endurance training.
Here are some key features of "JPulseMonitor":
· Manage several athletes (size, age...).
· Manage training types, a training type represents a group of trainings. E.g. endurance training.
· Manage trainings, a training is a entity you do on a regular base. E.g running for 45 minutes.
· Enter your workout data. Here you enter the measured data, like pulse, kcal, the date you trained and so on.
· Some simple evaluation can be done. The workout data within a certain period can be displayed in a line chart.
· Add custom fields. Additional to the default data custom information can be stored. The custom fields can not be used for evaluation though.
What's New in This Release:
· Multiuser support improved.
· Now it is possibie to add custom fields to store custom information.
· Extended about dialog (animation added).