Gnome Nutrition Analysis 0.31
A nutritional analysis software for GNOME written in C.
gnutrition is a nutritional analysis software for GNOME written in C. The US Department of Agriculture, USDA Nutrient Database of Standard Reference, Release 13, 1999, is used as the source of food nutrient information. It contains data on 81 nutrients for over 5,000 foods.
- The ability to search the database for a specific food and exmaine its nutrient composition
- The ability to create a recipe, and compute its nutritional composition.
- The nutriental composition of the recipe can be compared to the users' own personal dietary goals.
- A searchable database of all the created recipes.
- The ability to record and plan meals on a day by day basis. The average and total nutrient intake can be computed over any given period of days.
- The MySQL database system is used to store the data.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!