Aeskulap is a medical image viewer.
The goal of this project is to create a full open source replacement for commercially available DICOM viewers.
Aeskulap is based on gtkmm, glademm and gconfmm and designed to run under Linux. Ports of these packages are available for different platforms. It should be quite easy to port Aeskulap to any platform were these packages are available.
· GTK+ version 2.6.x
What's New in This Release:
· added AboutDialog
· fixed crashes in SeriesView
· fixed multiframe control bugs
· specific characterset support
· support lossy compression (low bandwith connections)
· new "walk through" browsing feature
· autolayout on loading images from files
· SCU conformance improvements
· separated configuration backend
· added windowlevel presets