Amide's a Medical Imaging Data Examiner
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in AMIDE 1.0.2:
- Added MIP and MINIP rendering methods for thick slices
- mac bundle now is able to export JPEG images
- will now separate diffusion data into two volumes
- enabled scrollwheel use on canvases
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- AMIDE Developmen Team
- ROOT \ Science and Engineering \ Medical Science Apps.
AMIDE is a competely free tool for viewing, analyzing, and registering volumetric medical imaging data sets. It's been written on top of GTK+ , and runs on any system that supports this toolkit (Linux, Mac OS X (with fink), Windows, etc.).
Last updated on June 25th, 2012