smib is a mosaic of FORTH and LISP, C Sauce and an experimental programming language close to mathematical language. This CAS (Computer Algebra System) for Linux handles:
- number theory (integer, primality, Dirichlet convolution),
- algebra (polynomial, matrix, tensor),
- analysis (trigonometry, special functions, differential operator, integration, Fourier transform, Taylor development),
- numerical analysis (numerical integration, sample manipulation, numerical Fourier transform),
- differential geometry (Gausian and Riemannian approaches).
- probability and stochastic calculus
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
What can we do with euclidean division of polynomial:
· polynomial equations
· modular inversion
· chinese remainder theorem
· Factorization, field of rational function.