rpCalc is a simple RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) calculator for X.
So I decided to make it available to others who also like RPN calculators.
- Uses reverse polish notation, similar to most Hewlett-Packard calculators.
- The number, operator or command text on any key can be typed, or the mouse can be used to hit the key.
- If desired, the four RPN registers can be shown in the main display.
- A separate window can display the four RPN registers, a history of recent calculations, or the contents of the ten memory registers.
- Any values from the extra windows can be copied to the calculator display or to the clipboard.
- Options can be set to control the display of numbers and the initial window configuration.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- rpCalc was ported from Python 2 to Python 3, along with some minor code cleanup and other tweaks.