keyFE2 is a finite elements software devoted to the resolution of discredited partial derivative equations.
· The program allows the user to define its own problems, equations, constraints... A Newton-Raphson algorithm is used to solve the non-linear set of equations. The program allows:
· The development of non-linear equations.
· The imposition of constraints (Dirichlet, periodicity, by Lagrange multipliers,...)
The resolution of time-dependent problems.
The main advantages of the program are:
· It is possible for the user to develop and solve its own equation.
· As the program is actually a library, it may be integrated with a larger software.
· Sources are included. The program is distributed under the General Public License (GPL).
Its main disadvantages are:
· The user must compile its data file (written in C++). Therefore he has to be familiar with C++ programming and use the gcc compiler.
What's New in This Release:
· Add features/limitations/changes here