A calculator tool with ordinary notation/reverse polish notation.
galculator features two user modes: scientific and basic.
galculator is written entirely in C and uses GTK version 3.
- Algebraic mode, RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and Formula Entry mode
- decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary number base
- radiant, degree and grad support
- arithmetic precedence
- Basic and Scientific Mode
- user defined constants
- user defined functions
- trigonometric functions
- power, sqare root
- natural and common logarithm
- inverse and hyperbolic functions
- memory functions
- logical operations
- display RPN stack
- preferences dialog/configuration file
- display modules
- X pasting
- configurable variable type in HEX/BIN/OCT mode
- thousands separator
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is a quick bugfix release for the recent 2.1.1, which had broken translations.