A program for extracting data from graphs.
g3data is used for extracting data from graphs. In publications data is usually presented as graphs, while the actual data is often missing. The project makes the extracting process much easier. The commercially available alternative is called data thief.
- Zoom windows for maximum accuracy
- Can handle logarithmic scales and non-ortogonal graphs
- Tabbed processing of multiple images consequetively
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed the longlasting "beeping"-bug.
- Updated deprecated symbols in gtk+ 2.14.