g3data is used for extracting data from graphs. In publications data is usually presented as graphs, while the actual data is often missing. The project makes the extracting process much easier. The commercially available alternative is called data thief.
Here are some key features of "g3data":
· Zoom windows for maximum accuracy
· Can handle logarithmic scales and non-ortogonal graphs
· Tabbed processing of multiple images consequetively
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed the longlasting "beeping"-bug.
· Updated deprecated symbols in gtk+ 2.14.