UDAV - Universal Data Array Visualization.
UDAV is cross-platform program for data arrays visualization based on MathGL library. It support wide spectrum of graphics, simple script language and visual data handling and editing. It has window interface for data viewing, changing and plotting. Also it can execute MGL scripts, setup and rotate graphics and so on.
Here are some key features of "UDAV":
· Wide spectrum of graphics. At this moment (MathGL v.1.6.2) more than 50 general types of graphics are supported.
· There are smoothed lightning, transparency, TeX symbols and formulas, arbitrary curvelinear coordinates and a lot of other things (see MathGL features).
Simple and fast data and formulas plotting:
· You can plot the data by one click (just type 'udav datafile.dat' or open it in UDAV)
· You can see the script and graphical result at the same time.
· You can rotate plot by toolbuttons or by mouse.
· You can zoom in/out a part of plot.
· You can switch on/off lightning and transparency.
· You can run animation.
· You can see the same picture with different settings (for example, from different angles).
· There are wizards for command or plot options creation.
· Table for data editing support up to 3-dimensional data arrays.
· Minimal set of tools for data handling (smoothing, resizing, cropping, filling by formula, summation, differentiation, histogram creation and so on).
· Export graphics to bitmap (PNG, JPEG or EPS) and vector (EPS or SVG) files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bugs were fixed.