TaDaPro is a command-line software to operate with numerical column tabulated data. It is intended for operations that are cumbersome to do by hand in a spreadsheet, and for transformations that have to be applied as a batch process on many files.
Interestingly, "tada puro" in japanese can mean "just professional"
- New 'split' command to split a table into several tables by rows/columns
- New 'arrange' command to exchange the order of rows/columns
- New 'reshape' command to change the dimensions of a table, conserving the number of cells
- New 'function' command to define mathematical functions
- New 'nonlinfit' command to perform non linear fits (Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm)
- Correlation coefficient R is shown instead of R^2 in regression fits
- Fixed bug in 'histogram'
- Fixed regresive bug in 'inspect'