TRIP is a general computer algebra system dedicated to celestial mechanics. TRIP includes a numerical kernel and has interfaces to gnuplot and xmgrace.
Computations can be performed with double, quadruple, or multi-precision. Users can dynamically load external libraries written in C, C++, or Fortran.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· TRIP now supports computers with up to 1,024 cores (instead of 255).
· Scalability has been improved on large NUMA computers.
· The SCSCP server now supports version 1.2 of the protocol SCSCP.
· The function integnum may return the results as an array of numerical vectors.
· Several bugs have been fixed.