Statist is a small and portable statistics program written in C.
Statist project is simple to use and can be run in scripts. Big datasets are handled reasonably well on small machines,
What's New in This Release:
· Statist now can open CSV files.
· It will try to discover whether the file has a header with column names, what the field separator is, and what the decimal separator is.
· If necessary, these parameters may be set using command line options.
· Gnuplot graphics now can have strings with letters of different alphabets if the environment charset is UTF-8 and the user chooses UTF-8 as the "gnuplot_charset" in the statistrc file.
· The menu item "Save last gnuplot graphic as png" was added.