SciGraphica is a scientific data visualization and analysis application.
The libscigraphica libraries are the kernel of the program and provide all the widgets and dialogs, as well as the new plugin system.
Here are some key features of "SciGraphica":
· You can plot functions and manipulate data in worksheets.
· You can open several worksheets and plots and work with them interactively and at the same time.
· The plots are fully configurable using a control panel dialog.
· The look and feel is completely WYSIWYG.
· Production/Publication quality PostScript output.
· You can interact with the plots double-clicking, dragging and moving objects with the mouse.
· Native XML file format.
· You can insert Python expressions in the worksheets.
· Terminal with command-line Python interface for interacting with plots and worksheets
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes in gtksheet and gtkextra-2.0.pc