RPL/2 is a special programming language for scientific computations, and could be the strange child of forbidden love between Lisp and Forth.
The usable and working data types are as follows:
- Binary integers (64 bits);
- Signed integers (64 bits);
- Real numbers (64 bits);
- Complex numbers (2*64 bits);
- Strings (any length);
- Complex,real or integer vectors;
- Complex,real or integer matrices;
- Algebraic expressions;
- Expressions stated in reverse polish notation.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version contains a lot of bugfixes and some minor improvements. All users should upgrade to 4.1.13.