A Linux programming language for computations
The usable and working data types are as follows:
- Binary integers (64 bits);
- Signed integers (64 bits);
- Real numbers (64 bits);
- Complex numbers (2*64 bits);
- Strings (any length);
- Complex,real or integer vectors;
- Complex,real or integer matrices;
- Algebraic expressions;
- Expressions stated in reverse polish notation.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- OpenMotif is now patched to correctly detect fontconfig.
- Sqlite and ncurses are updated. rpl.inc is fixed.
- rpl() now sends arguments to RPL/2 subroutines.
- The rpl() prototype is fixed (rpl_home is an unsigned char *, not an unsigned char **).