Orpie is a fullscreen RPN calculator for the console.
Features include extensive scientific calculator functionality, units support, base conversions, command completion, configurable keybindings, and a visible interactive stack.
Here are some key features of "Orpie":
· real and complex numbers and matrices
· extensive function library
· command completion of function names
· base conversions
· units and conversion factor handling
· exact integer arithmetic, with unlimited integer size
· visible stack, with browsing/modification capability
· user-defined variables
· user-configurable keybindings, via a Mutt-like rcfile
· context-sensitive help
· some sort of Unix-like operating system, e.g. Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X...
· OCaml v3.07 or greater
· the GNU Scientific Library v1.4 or greater
· the ncurses library
What's New in This Release:
· The unit handling subsystem has been completely rewritten, enabling the creation of user-defined units and physical constants.
· The code base has been updated for compatibility with recent releases of GSL.